Skip to content

Brand Studio Lifestyle achieves 132 per cent Y-o-Y sales surge

Brand Studio Lifestyle achieves 132 per cent Y-o-Y sales surge

Brand Studio Lifestyle Private Limited’s CEO Shyam Prasad

Brand Studio Lifestyle (BLS), a hub of fast fashion, reported a substantial growth of 132 per cent in annual shipments, totaling a record-breaking 43 lakh pieces in October, reported ET Retail.

The surge was attributed to the sale of trendy Gen Z-focused styles, marking a significant trend in consumer preferences, as the company gained eight lakh new customers through online channels.

The remarkable rise in demand positions BLS to thrive in a market downturn, evident in its robust sales figures, particularly fuelled by the escalating fashion appetite in smaller towns and cities.

“Despite the market slowdown, over 65 per cent of Brand Studio Lifestyle’s revenue comes from Tier-2 and -3 cities, up from approximately 40 per cent a few years ago. This can be attributed to the growing aspiration for youth-centric fashion in smaller towns and cities. Zoomers (Gen Z in their vocab) are taking an increasingly fashion-forward stand and expect the latest trends at affordable prices,” said Astha Sahay, Director E-Commerce, Brand Studio Lifestyle.

The company draws 90 per cent of its revenue from established e-commerce platforms like Myntra, Flipkart, and Ajio, with the remaining 10 per cent generated through its Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) initiative, spanning, Ketch App, and shop-in-shop formats such as Fashion Factory.

Within its portfolio of five brands including Highlander, Tokyo Talkies, Vishudh, Ketch, and Locomotive, BLS is committed to offering affordable and trend-focused products.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Subscribe to our Magazine, and enjoy exclusive fresh news 24/7